Chambersburg Office Closed Until Further Notice effective 3/17/2020 at 5:00 PM
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the United States, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has recommended that nonessential businesses close for at least 2 weeks to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Even though there are no confirmed cases in Franklin County, we at The Barrows Sollenberger Group, P.C. are taking measures to slow the potential spread of the virus.
Effective at 5:00 PM on Tuesday 3/17/2020, our Chambersburg office located at 239 Lincoln Way East will close to the public until further notice.
As of 3/17/2020, the Tax Deadline of April 15th has NOT been changed. We will continue to work diligently on your tax returns and will be in contact with you to make arrangements for delivery. We will continue to answer telephone calls during our regular office hours (M-F; 8:30 AM-5:00 PM).
Options to receive your completed tax returns:
- Secure Online Portal – Utilize the secure tax portal to view and print your tax returns/documents
- Secure Email – We can also send your information securely by email
- Mail – The US Postal Service has remained open and is an option for delivery of your tax returns
- Fax – If you have access to a fax, please let us know and we can fax you the esign pages for your signature(s)
Options to drop off tax information/signed efile signature pages:
- Mail Slot – Please use the mail slot in our front door to drop off your tax documents and/or efile signature pages
- Drop Box – We have a plastic drop box on our side porch by the door/entrance from the handicap ramp for documents too large for the mail slot. If you park out front, you can go through the black gate to the left of the building and follow the sidewalk to our side porch. Parking is available at the back of our building that leads to the ramp. Once you have dropped off your information, please call us at 717 267 3572 to let us know and we will pick it up promptly (during regular office hours). We do not recommend that you use the drop box during NON-business hours, since it is not secure.
- Secure Online Portal – Utilize the secure tax portal to upload your tax information to us. Please use the “1-Send to BSG” folder in the File Exchange section
- Mail – The US Postal Service has remained open and you are able to mail us your information
- Fax – Our fax number is 717 267 3345
Options for meetings:
- Effective immediately, we are not scheduling any in-person meetings for 2 weeks. We will re-evaluate the situation in April. In the absence of in-person meetings, we are offering phone meetings and Zoom (video conference) meetings. Please call our staff at 717 267 3572 to schedule.
We are committed to doing all we can to attend to the health and well-being of our staff and doing our part to slow the spread of the virus in our community, while being available to support you during these challenging and uncertain times. We will continue to closely monitor COVID-19, taking into account guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), public health agencies, state, and local offices.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at 717 267 3572.
Above all, stay safe.
The Barrows Sollenberger Group, P.C.
& Barrows Trostle Advisors, LLC